A. PERSONAL PARTICULARS
Name: Msilanga, Daniel Bituro.
Title: Assistant Lecturer – CoET.
B. RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
- Master of Eng. in Signal and Information Processing, Tianjin University of Technology and Education, P.R China. (2015-2018).
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Eng. , St. Joseph University, Tanzania (2008-2012).
Membership & Affiliations to Professional Bodies.
- Engineers Registration Board, (Graduate engineer).
C. CAREER PROFILE
- United African University of Tanzania (UAUT)
Assistant Lecturer – CoET, March 2019 to date.
- Camusat International Tanzania Ltd
Field Engineer, 2013 – 2015
- National council for Technical Education (NACTE)
IT technician, 2013 – 2014
D. SUMMARY OF SCHOLARLY ACTIVITIES
D1: ARTICLEs PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL REFEREED JOURNALS
Daniel Bituro Msilanga, “Flipped Staired Equilateral Triangular Pyramid DRA,” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol.7, pp. 963-965, March 2018.
Dong Wen Liu, Daniel Msilanga, “Wideband Notched Rectangular DRA,” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol.7, pp. 41-43, May 2018.