A. PERSONAL PARTICULARS
Name: Ngowi, Carolyn Yesse.
Title: Assistant Lecturer – CoBA.
B. RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
- MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations, University of Leeds, UK (2017-2018).
- BA Marketing and Public Relations, Tanzania Institute of Accountacy (2013-2016).
C. CAREER PROFILE
- United African University of Tanzania (UAUT)
Assistant Lecturer – CoBA, February 2019 to date.
- Transformation Leeds (United Kingdom)
International Students Intern, September – December, 2018
- Everett Aviation, Tanzania
Flight Operations Officer/Dispatch, 2014 – 2017
- LG electronics, Tanzania
Merchandiser, 2013 -2014
D. SUMMARY OF SCHOLARLY ACTIVITIES
D1: UNPUBLISHED ARTICLE
- Ngowi, Y. C., (2018): DISSERTATION: An Experimental Examination of the Relationship between Sources of Deceptive Advertisement and Brand Loyalty through Brand Trust: The Role of Combined Verbal Response Strategies.